Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Almost Famous"

I was told that I was famous the other day! I got quite a chuckle out of that. It appears that some of my designs and those that I collaborated with my friend, Ron Rock, are now on Swarovski's website.  The pieces were designed for the DIY (Do It Yourself) market of Swarovski Elements and we were told would not be for publication. We were to create designs using the latest innovation products at that time. Working with a color palette of Jet, Crystal and Golden Shadow got to be a bit of a challenge though. Also, that of using big holed beads! Honestly, how many ways can you string up big-holed beads? So why are they now appearing on the website? I know not. However, if I'm asked again, I will name my pieces and then send it off to Austria! Hopefully, I'm a little more creative than calling a necklace piece "Bracelet". A big lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment