Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fun With Filigrees will be in Tucson

Well, where has the summer gone! Honestly, I can't believe that I haven't blogged in so long. Lots of things have been happening. I've been busy doing some simple designing for Swarovski. I'm one half of Design Team America; the other half being Ron Rock, my friend, and Key Account Manager for Swarovski North America. We were tasked with designing simple projects for the DIY segment, which can be found on the Create Your Style website under the 'mini projects' section. 


For the summer, we designed using Swarovski's filigree components. These components seem to be under-utilized. These beautiful filigrees are set with luscious point-back crystals which create a serious sparkle to these components! Apparently, they were a big hit in Rhode Island too and Team America was asked to teach a selection of lovely filigree jewelry in Tucson. I've included a picture of one of the pieces. They seemed very 'royal' to me so the whole collection was named after Queens or Princesses! The one above is Isabella. I believe registration is open for all of the wonderful classes and 'make and takes' being offered in Tucson. If you'll be there, I hope you will stop by and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment